Pages

.

.

Sunday 18 September 2011

Totally Tilda - Midway Reminder #31

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
WEDDING
(EDWIN'S INVITED TOO!)
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
I used my nestabilities to cut out the two die cut shapes and then added the image with silicone to give a bit of depth. 
The papers are from a gorgeous DCWV paper pad called Linen Closet, such beautiful colours, I adore this pad.
The sentiment is one of Lynne's from Crafts 4 You.
The flowers and gem stems are from my stash as is the lace.  The other floral embellishment is from a pad of embellishments which match the Linen Closet paper pad.
So there you have it folks, my card for the Wedding challenge.
I hope you find the time to join in with the challenge this time, I'd love to see your beautiful creations.
Challenges:
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes
Fab n funky - Bingo (Flowers, Sentiment, Die Cuts)

7 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just beautiful oh love that image and the soft color tones on this are just gorgeous hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Dawn, the soft colours are perfect.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Gorgeous image and those flowers are just beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super, super card Dawn, that flower display is awesome so is the image and design a terrific card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great wedding card. The floral grouping is just lovely! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Dawn,this is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.