Pages

.

.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Midway Reminder for Totally Tilda #30

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA BACK TO SCHOOL
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
I used my Craft Artist Platinum to make the "school" background and then used Diary Tilda and sat her on top of the calculator.
The ribbon is a double bow made with wired blue tafetta from Crafty Ribbons and the Gold Star pin is one I bought from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, well all good girls get gold stars don't they??? The sentiment ticket is one of the lovely Lynne's at Sentiments 4 You.
So there you go peeps, just a little added inspiration for you to go off and create your wonders.  I am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.  Have fun.

7 comments:

  1. oh hun just love love this to bits,love how she is sitting on that calculator,brilliant hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card Dawn, I love how she's sitting on the calculator, fab little tilda too.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...so adorable Dawn and I so love the ticket sentimet too...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Dawn, that background is fa hun, and I am sooooo impressed with all your digital technology, flipping heck it took me long enough to unzip files lol
    big hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have createdd the background. Tilda looks perfect on the calculator. Brilliant Dawn.
    have a great week hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Dawn,I love your background and the way Tilda is sitting on the calculator....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super, super card Dawn love all those school implements and of course Tilda is a beauty.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.