Pages

.

.

Sunday 11 September 2011

Totally Tilda #31 - Tilda's Wedding Day

Hello all,
Well it is Sunday once again and that must mean it is time for another challenge over at Totally Tilda.
Please stop by the Totally Tilda challenge blog to see if you were our lucky hand-picked winner or one of our hand-picked top 3.
We are sponsored for this challenge by the lovely
Lynne at Crafts 4 You and the prize on offer is:

The theme this fortnight is:
Tilda's Wedding Day
(and Edwin's invited too...)
So you know by now that I only give you a teaser of my card on the day the challenge goes live, you'll have to wait until next week to see the whole thing.
So here's all you're getting:

Any ideas??
See you all next week with the finished article. 
I do hope you get time to join in with this fortnight's challenge.
Have fun!







1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see ur creation..im sure it will be gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.