Pages

.

.

Monday 26 September 2011

Die Cut Dreams #99 - DT Card

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
BROWN PINK AND CREAM
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
This is a new stamp to me from Whiff of Joy, isn't she purty???
The image is coloured with prismacolour pencils and promarkers.
The flowers are all from my stash.  The lacy pink paper is cut from a full page but I just liked the lacy bit.
The fabby ribbon is, of course, from Crafty Ribbons.  And the sentiment is from Lynne at Sentiments 4 You
So there you have it.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out, especially the colouring.
Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Dawn...and love the ribbon detail hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be pleased too, it is gorgeous hun. Does the kraft card come with polka dots?

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Dawn this is so beautiful that image, the design it is heavenly.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just love this hun its just gorgeous just love the ribbon hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn,
    Love how you've used the colour combo. Gorgeous image and design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Dawn, fab colouring too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Dawn this is gorgeous hun, love the image too, and your colourings lovely, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Gorgeous colours and I love the bow :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.