Pages

.

.

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Be in my Heart

Hi all,
Well, pretty much near the end of this current challenge at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Group.
For my last card this month I have used the gorgeous:
Be in My Heart  Instant Download Digital Stamp / Rose Flower image 0
Isn't she just beautiful?
So here is my interpretation of her:

Now those of you who have been here before will know that I am not a lover of green really but for some reason I just thought of green as soon as I saw this image.
And, to be honest, I am really pleased with how this turned out.

Image is coloured with my Copics and I left the background white as I wanted the image to just stand out on it's own.

The papers are from a Lili of the Valley pad which are no longer available to buy as physical pads.  I think they do some digital pads but they are just not the same sadly.  Hey ho.

All the flowers are from my stash as are the little gems.

That little label, sentiment and butterfly are all from the new range at Lisa Horton Crafts at That Craft Place.  A stunning new range from Lisa now that she has decided to take the huge step of going out on her own.  There are some absolutely fabulous goodies and they can be used in sooooo many different ways.  Well worth a look - trust me.

So, I hope you found the time to take part in this month's challenge and I will be back soon with more inspiration for next month's challenge.
Stay safe everyone.

TTFN
xxx

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty image

    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous stamp, and you've coloured it beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck for the challenge.

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and so nicely coloured. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Spring' challenge.Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful stamp and all the flowers.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Spring' challenge.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation. It is gorgeous in green and you've done a great job on the pleats. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so beautifully coloured...Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.