Pages

.

.

Saturday 21 March 2020

Little Daisy - Perfect for Spring.

Hello everyone.
I hope you are all managing to stay safe and well throughout this unprecedented crisis?
It still amazes me how selfish people can be with all this panic buying doesn't it you?
Surely if we were all just a little bit sensible and only bought what we normally bought then there would be enough for everyone?  I just find it so incredibly sad.

Anyway, I digress.  Enough about this Virus thing, let's get to the important stuff of the day eh?
On to what we are all really here for - crafting!
So we are now well into our March challenge over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook challenge and this month's challenge for all you lovely people is Easter/Floral but some weeks the Design Team are challenged with something a little extra and this week we were to use lots of layers.
So here is my card for this week using Little Daisy.
Little Daisy  PRINTABLE Instant Download Digital Stamp / image 0
The image is coloured with my copics and I decided for this image not to do any background colouring as I wanted the image to be the main focus.
The papers I have used here are from a Lili of the Valley paper pad, sadly no longer in production.

The nested flags are by Lisa Horton Crafts as are the three little flower blooms.  They are each part of new die sets recently released by Lisa on Create and Craft and I have to say they are two of my most favourite die sets ever.  The pearls in the middle of the flowers are so beautiful as they have the most fabulous shimmer on them, again one of Lisa's new releases.

I have also used a little bit of cream Sisal, also a Lisa Horton Crafts new release as is the Ticker Tape "Happy Birthday" sentiment.  They are such clean looking sentiment stamps don't you think?

Why not pop over to That Craft Place and have a look at all of Lisa's new products, there are some stunners I can tell you.

So there you go folks.  Hope you can find the time to take part in this month's challenge.  I will be back at some point during next week to show you my last inspiration card for this month's challenge.

TTFN
xxx

Challenges:
(I chose Spring - I love this time of year as it is a new beginning for so many things and gives a burst of colour after the dreary winter hues)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Glz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could color this well! Fabulous job! Love your mix of colors and embellishments too. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous Spring card, fabulous design and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.