Pages

.

.

Thursday 1 May 2014

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So that means you can go wild and do whatever takes your fancy.
So long as there is some ribbon on there somewhere the world, as they say, is your oyster.
So here is my offering for this week:
So my image is from the lovely Krista at Saturated Canary.
If you don't already know SC have a Facebook page and this is a freebie for anyone who joins.
So if you want to use this gorgeous image, which incidentally was a dream to colour, then pop along to the SC facebook page and request to join.
I have used my Inktense watercolour pencils to colour the image and used some Clarity masks to do the sea, sand and sky.  I'm quite pleased with the result too - happy days!!
I wanted to add a bit of bling so went with this gorgeous gem string.
Now I am sure that I had this from Crafty Ribbons but I have had it so long I can't quite remember.
All the gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The cute little bird in the corner is a Clarity Stamp available as part of a set here.
If you look behind the image you will see some fabulous Pirate Ribbon called Pirate Crew which is available EXCLUSIVELY from Crafty Ribbons. (You can probably see it better in the top pic)

So I can't wait to see your fabulous creations, you never cease to amaze us with your creativity.
Have fun.
TTFN
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, yes I have her, and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Dawn - gorgeous image and love the colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and love the scene behind the image just wonderful
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.