Pages

.

.

Thursday 22 May 2014

Drive Time at Crafty Ribbons

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
And this week the theme is
DRIVE TIME
So long as your creation fulfils the challenge you can make whatever you like, cards, layouts, altered items, take your pick and have fun.
So here is my offering for this week:
The image is one from Bugaboo called Monster Truck which you can find here.
I have coloured the image with my Polychromo pencils.
The brilliant sentiment is one I had from the lovely Joni at Inktegrity.
The brilliant racing car ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons and you can find that here and what's more it is EXCLUSIVE to Crafty Ribbons.

I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.
Challenges:
TTFN
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Krafty Girls this fortnight. Good Luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely lady, I hope all is well in your world :)
    Dawn your card is so cute, love that ribbon and the design is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    big hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges! Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.