Pages

.

.

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Angie Jam!

Hello lovelies.
Well I am just popping in to show you my latest card.
I am enjoying using some of the digi images that I have had for a while and also some new ones that I just had to have - well you know how it is don't you?? lol.
So I have made a card using the digi image Angie Jam which you can find in the SC store.
This was a custom made digi for one of the members of the Saturated Canary group over on Facebook.
If you fancy joining the group just click on the link and ask to join.
Not only will you be joining a like minded bunch of crafters you will also have a chance to grab a lovely freebie image from Krista.
What is it??  Well you'll just have to go join and find out won't you?? Lol.
You won't be disappointed though, trust me.
So to my card:
The image is coloured with Copics.
The papers are all from the Raspberry Road collection at LOTV and this pad is called Shabby Shack
The gorgeous butterflies are from a fabulous shop on Etsy called Karla's Kreative Korner. She has some gorgeous stuff - you really should go take a peek, the two little ones are done with my MS Butterfly punch.
The other flowers and pearl stems are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
And finally the little sentiment is from a lady on Ebay - it was part of a little freebie she sent me for buying some things from her.
So there you go then.  I hope you like it.
TTFN
Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn I have been looking at your previous posts they are beautiful although I am sorry that you have given up Totally Tilda but I, like many others, have been in the same place you are and understand your choice. Dawn I have to tell you how beautiful this creation is that image is gorgeous and coloured perfectly the card design, colours and embellishments look truly wonderful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dawn they are hardtto resist.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and I love what you have done with it Great card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge#5. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card & absolutely love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so fun. I like the butterflies you added along with the dp's. :D
    Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Challenge - Use a Digi.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and lovely card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Great image brilliantly coloured and the embellishments are beautiful! Especially that butterfly!! Thank you so much for joining us last week at OSAAT and we hope to see you again for this weeks new challenge 'Keep it simple' that starts today at midday! Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn, I've been looking through a lot of your posts and you make some truly truly wonderful cards. I've added you to my follow list on Bloglovin so that I don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.