Pages

.

.

Friday 2 May 2014

Free P&P at Crafty Ribbons.

Hello lovelies,
Just a quick pop in to pass on some fabby news.
If you want to stock up on some gorgeous new ribbons/buttons/embroidery kits etc then now is the time to do it.
Because ................................... Guess What?????
free pp on uk orders new
Yes, you read it right!!
There is currently FREE postage and packaging to all UK postcodes at Crafty Ribbons.
Ok, so you do have to spend a minimum of £15 but trust me, that's not difficult.
Once you have had a browse and added to your basket as you go................
Well, I won't spoil it for you.
You pop on over to the Crafty Ribbons website and you will see what I mean!!! Lol
Not sure how long this will last, so best make the most of it while you can.
Have fun.
xxxxxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.