Pages

.

.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Jacque's Exciting Candy

Hi bloggy friends
No card from me today just a head's up on some awesome candy.
Sometimes when you see something you just know that it's special right??  Well that's how I felt the first time I came across Jacque's blog. Jacque hasn't had an easy time of it over the last couple of years, as many of you probably already know.  She has been fighting breast cancer and through her blog we have been through some trials and tribulations with her, through the ups and downs of her treatment and her feelings.
Throughout all her treatment Jacque has continued to blog and create some stunning cards for us all to drool over.  I have always loved the way she does the inside of her cards to match the fronts -something I never seem to get time to do!

Hardly surprising then that she has reached a fabulous 4,000 followers on her blog!  Congratulations Jacque.
To celebrate this huge following Jacque is having one huge fabulous awesome candy from now until 14th March.  Trust me you don't want to miss out on this one.
There are prizes from LOTV, Flowersoft, Whimsy Designs, Magnolia-licious to name but a few.
So peeps, what are you waiting for - hop on over to Jacque's blog, become a follower if you're not already and then post the pic above on your sidebar, add your link to Mr Froggy and keep your fingers crossed!!
Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.