Pages

.

.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
PINK AND RED VALENTINE
(YOU CAN USE LITTLE BITS OF OTHER COLOURS BUT YOUR ENTRY MUST BE MAINLY PINK AND RED!)
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I have used one of Susie's fabulous circular die cuts (thanks Susie, I loved my package of die cuts I received for my birthday!!).  I embossed half of the circle with a new hearts embossing die I bought recently and sponged the raised bits with red chalk ink.
I have used Tilda sending Love Letter and she is coloured with my flexmarkers.
Now you see those fabulous die cut shapes, the heart and the trellis bit at the bottom, well these were sent to me by my lovely teamie Liz (thanks hunni, they're awesome).  They were cut in white card and I inked them up red to match the rest of the card.
The flowers are from my stash and the pins are some I bought quite a while back from Bunny Zoe's Crafts
So, there you go folks, I hope this has given you a little bit of inspiration to go off and make a pink and red creation to enter at Totally Tilda
Challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Love is in the Air
TOMIC - Valentine's and Hearts
2 Sisters - Red Pink and White
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love and Marriage
Hiding in My Craft Room - Red Pink and White
One stop craft - for the one I love
Stamp Scrap and Doodle - Die cuts or punches
Sweet Stampin - The One I love
Fairy Tale Challenges - Love Love Love
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes/Valentine
Creative Craft Challenges - Bingo (Ribbon/Pink/Gems)

18 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Dawn, it looks very delicate with all the filigree work. Your Tilda looks fab and I love her hair.

    Thank you for your advice about the Inzlink I have only done it once before a few months ago. Have a great day.

    Poppet from Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is beautiful, thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    regards,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    a beautiful card form.
    Great design and a cute image.
    Your card like it very much.
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    * Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, love the layout and sweet image... and those die cuts are awesome... lucky girl :) Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cut card. I really love the embossing, very pretty. Glad you were able to join us at Sweet Stampin' this week...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a stunner, love those die cuts and fabulous colouring.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Love the shape and those gorgeous pins :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us on SSDS - hope to see you again soon! Love the coloring!
    :)
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shaped card! You coloured the image so beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous use of die cuts and shapes.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just an adorable card!! Sweet Tilda image too! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sister's!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow Hun this is one super card gorgeous image and colours bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & coloring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a romantic and pretty card, just love the embossing. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is simply beautiful Dawn, I love that image of Tilda and what a fantastic design, the embossing, those die cuts and flowers it all looks amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!!!!!thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenges, in our BINGO challenge, good luck, hugs sandra dt xxx

    p.s we have a dt call out at the moment, if your interested in trying out pop over check out the deets x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.