Pages

.

.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Punched and Die Cut!

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
Remember too that we are choosing a Guest Designer from all the entries that added GDT after their name so don't forget to stop by the challenge blog and see if you were chosen.
Don't worry if you weren't chosen this time - we will be choosing another GDT soon - look out for the next GDT posting!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
USE A DIE CUT AND A PUNCH
(AND TILDA OF COURSE!!)

From now on I will be showing you a complete card to mark the beginning of the new challenge at Totally Tilda and then I will be making a new card for the Midway Reminder.  So, now you get two for the price of one!!  What a bargain!
So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
I had this image all stamped up for a while now so thought I'd use her for this challenge.
The image is coloured with my promarkers - actually I have used the new Limited Edition Spring Collection for most of the colouring - such lovely soft subtle shades and such gorgeous names too.
If you haven't seen them why not pop in to the Letraset site and have a look at the new colours as well as a wealth of other items you may find useful!
I have used Distress Ink (Spun Sugar) around the edge of the white card to soften the edges and the green background DP is punched with a Stampin Up edge punch.
Me lovely flowers are all from the wonderful folk at Wild Orchid - such fabulous service and wow what a choice!!!  That sweet polka dot ribbon is one of a NEW RANGE at Crafty Ribbons - you really should pop in and have a look at what they have to offer - trust me - you won't be disappointed!!!
The sentiment is one of a set of die cuts that I've had in my stash for ages.  I added Distress Ink to the background of the sentiment as it looked to stark in white.
So there you go my lovely peeps - hope you like what I've shown you.
I can't wait to see what fabulous works you all come up with for this challenge.
Have fun!
Challenges:
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Audsentiments - Use the word Happy
PanPastels - Use a ribbon
Card Makin Mamas - Happy Birthday
Crafts and Me - shades of Spring
Crafty Boots Challenges - Food glorious Food
Just Magnolia - Doily
Let's Ink It Up - Ribbons and/or lace
Stampin for the Weekend - Bingo (Ribbons/Glitter/Flowers)


12 comments:

  1. This is a really fab card, great image and I love the flowers and ribbon.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Dawn, love your colouring. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn

    Hope you're well hun?

    I'm loving this card, this is my fave colour combo atm. Gorgeous flowers as well.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card, I love the Tilda and the colours and the ribbon looks fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your flowers on this, and the colouring is fabby xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Dawn - love the floral arrangement.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty design yummy cupcake to !!! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the green with pink accents! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tilda creation lovely spring colours..hope Tilda isnt getting icing on her knickers??lol

    smiles a norty mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, such bright lovely colours. The flowers are lovely, WOC have too many to choose from, thy get quite a bit of my overtime £'s lol
    Hugs,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the spring colour combo, sweet image and beautiful flowers!
    Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Dawn this is stunning I love those gorgeous wonderful Spring colours, Tilda looks amazing, so does that flower display, awesome card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.