Pages

.

.

Sunday 26 February 2012

More than 1 fold at the Christmas card club

Hi all,
Well time once again for another card to add to my Christmas Card total.  Am I glad I joined this lovely band of ladies - I so wouldn't have made the Christmas cards I have if I hadn't have joined up.
So this time it was Lizzie's turn to host the challenge and she chose:
MORE THAN ONE FOLD
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
Now I know what you are thinking!!  This looks like an ordinary A4 card....... and you'd be right it does LOOK like an A4 card but wait..........
Tada!!!
I have used papers and images from the Quick Makes for Christmas CD from Ooh La La and you can find that and many others here.
The little snowflakes are hand punched and then stuck together with some sparkly thread through the middle.
Now that I've seen the pics on here I have realised that I was going to add a couple of gems to the tags on the front (which I've done) and that I should have put something in the background behind the snowflakes!! DOH!
Hey ho!
Don't forget to stop by the rest of the girls blogs and have a look at what they've created too.
If you fancy joining us in our little Christmas Card club then leave me a comment under this post and I'll get back to you with some more deets!
TTFN!!

12 comments:

  1. Dawn its just stunning. I love the way you have the snowflakes dangling inside. Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic card hun. I have never made one of these so thanks for the inspiration. Hope you are having a good Sunday. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fold, Dawn - the hanging snowflakes are so lovely - a fantastic response to Lizzie's challenge for CCC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn and I love the floating snowflakes inside. Haven't done one of these in a while so thank you for the reminder. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, not made one of these for ages, forgotten about this design, fab images, lovely papers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Dawn, I haven't made one of these in ages either. Love the papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its fab Dawn love the inside its magic! I really must have a look at that CD it has some stunning papers....hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey this is neat my friend I'll have to copy this !! If thats ok
    Great card love the style
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo love the suspended snowflakes Dawn
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is brilliant Dawn I do love that card fold I used to do lots of them when I first started crafting, the papers and images are FAB.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Dawn this is FAB!

    Id never have anticipated the inside and what a super surprise it will be to the recipient! Soo clever!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.