Pages

.

.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Totally Tilda MW Reminder

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA WITH A HAT ON
********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I have used my flexmarkers/promarkers to colour the very gorgeous Tilda and matted the image onto some Tim Holtz C'oredinations card which I have distressed slightly.

Those little dragonfly gems I have had for ages in my stash but the colour just fitted this card perfectly.
The tag is a Magnolia Doo Hickey which my good friend and Teamie Liz sent me (along with a few others) for my birthday in January (thanks sweetie), which I have inked with distress inks. Can you spot the piece of lace running down the length of that piece of DP???
The gorgeous flowers were from my blogging mummy Christine (again, thanks hun).
Those little flowers hide a bit of a boo boo with my PATP (really need more practice!!), the leaves I made with a couple of punches.
Now, I bet you can't guess where I had that gorgeous orange satin ribbon from can you????
Go on.........................guess????????
?
?
?
Oh go on then, I'll tell you - well Crafty Ribbons of course!! You can see the complete range here.
So there you go, my midway reminder for Totally Tilda's latest challenge
Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Make a Tag
Let's Ink It Up - Ribbons and/or lace
Passion for Promarkers - distressing (hope there is enough)
Secret Crafter Saturday challenge - Bingo (Gems/Flowers Leaves but it also fits the Ribbon/Bow/Leaves)
Simon Says Stamp - Tag It

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful
    thanks for joining our bingo challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, I love this image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card dawn.the tilda is so pretty and i love your fabulous colours and design :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn am loving this sweet Tilda creation gorgeous colours great punch work & that bow is yummy

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Dawn....and I love the colours too :o)

    have a lovely afternoon hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Dawn, love the colour choice and your ribbon is devine. Thanks for sharing with us this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, gorgeous card, love the detail and that gorgeous ribbon bow is wow, have a lovely week hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn this is breathtaking, I love, love the colours you have used the design, bow, tag, flower and Tilda look amazing.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute hun, love the doo hickey thingy!!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.