Pages

.

.

Friday 28 October 2011

Poodles Parlour - GDT

Hi peeps,
You remember the Feline Thankful Blog Party???  Well I won a guest DT spot at The Poodles Parlour!!  Cool eh?
So their theme this week is:
LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!
Now, I'm not a huge fan of male cards but needs must and I suppose it is only fair that they get a quick look in now and then eh?? LOL
So here is the card I made for their challenge:
The main image is from Karen's Doodles who just happen to be the sponsor for this challenge.
The little image on the bottom part of the easel is one of Jacqui's own images, cute ain't it??
The images are coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and the DP is from my stash.

The sentiments are computer generated - as soon as I saw the images Jacqui sent me I knew exactly what I was going to do.  Hope you like it.

I hope you get chance to pop over and join in with the challenge at the Poodles Parlour this fortnight and thank you Jacqui for letting me Guest Design for you on this challenge.
The challenge runs from today 26th October until 9th November

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love anything to do with fishing!
    Great images, colouring and your layout...well done!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card Dawn (always so difficult to do..) - and your colouring is perfect!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant easel card so fabulous for a father and son card. Great team up of images.

    Hugs Ali x
    PS On the GDT spot too hun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.