Pages

.

.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Challenge #4 - Crafty Ribbons DT Card

Ok folks so time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries into our last challenge, please stop by the Challenge blog and see who our lucky winner and our top 3 were.
So this time it is my turn to host the challenge and the theme this time is:
RIBBON AND LACE
We are so lucky to be sponsored this time by Krista at
I'm not sure if any of you have seen Krista's images but they have been around in blogland for a while now and they are just so lovely.
The winner will receive two digis from the Saturated Canary Shop.
 Krista has also just started her own challenge blog here
The Design Team were really lucky and got to choose an image to play with for this challenge so please take a minute to visit the rest of the DT blogs (links in the sidebar) and see what fabulous creations they have to offer.

The image I chose was Pearl, a Mermaid and you can buy her here.
So here is my card:
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and I used my Sakura Gelly Glaze pen for the water droplets on her hair.  I love how her hair has turned out!
That lush Crafty Ribbons ribbon at the top of the card is a dark sea green glittery velvet ribbon and is just so gorgeous.  It is one of a variety of velvet ribbons in a fabulous array of colours and you can see the whole selection here.
The fabulous lace is from The Funkie Junkie's etsy store.  Again if you haven't visited Linda's shop you really should use this link and pay a visit.  If you like the vintage/shabby chic look you will love Linda's store.
The sentiment is from Lynne at Sentiments 4 You.
Challenges:
The Paper Variety - Ocean/Nautical
Bunny Zoe's - Lace it Up
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the ribbon and lace.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little mermaid. Love the colours you have chosen to use.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning mermaid Dawn... and fab card! Your colouring is perfect!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Dawn! I love the lace and the beautiful colouring of your mermaid.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts this month ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat mermaid. I love the shape you used for the image piece. I love lace at the bottom of the card too. Great job. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.