Pages

.

.

Monday 24 October 2011

Die Cut Dreams #101 - DT Card

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
SO CHARMING
(Use a charm/s on your creation)
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
I used that beautiful Sugar Nellie image called Cherry Pip that I won from Elaine's blog a while ago.
I love her so much that I just had to go and buy the others in the collection so look out for those in the coming weeks.  I also decided that I would give this "no lines" technique a go too - and I gotta say I'm quite pleased with the results.  I keep seeing techniques on the Make it Crafty and Make it Colourful blogs but never get round to entering them in the challenges in time - maybe one day!!! Lol.
The image is coloured with my promarkers and I used my nestabilities to make the die cut.  The papers are Papermania Henbury Lane  (must get some more of these soon!) and that huge big sunflower was from Corry in Canada (thanks hun!)  The Centre was blue and white but I coloured over it with a dark purple promarker so it fitted with my colour scheme.
The three little charms are from my stash as are the purple and yellow flowers.  The yellow organza ribbon (which you can barely see now I look at it!!) is of course from Crafty Ribbons.  The stamp in the bottom right hand corner is from Clarity Stamp, one of Barbara's Clever Corners.

Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!
Challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Ain't It Cute
The Pixie Cottage - Sweet as Candy
4 Crafty Chicks - Marker it Up!
Little Miss Muffet - Girly Girl

17 comments:

  1. oh wow hun just love this super cute image and those colors are beautiful hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how gorgeous is this colouring Dawn? stunning colouring combo lovely image & layout..fab creation GF.

    smiles mummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute, love the colour combo and all the charms. Too cute hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Dawn luv the colours and that flower is gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the purple and yellow colour combo and it's such a cute and girlie image!

    Thanks for joining us for the Girly Girl challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn
    You've really done well with that no lines technique..... it looks absolutely fab! And I love that image too.. in fact all of her designs... I have one on my desk still to do..

    Lovely layout and DP colours too.. Fab card altogether!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn,
    A very charming creation, gorgeous image and colouring.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! The colouring without lines is really fabulous and it looks awesome! Love the flower on your card.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Dawn and such a gorgeous combination of colours, I love the little charms...very cute :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your no-lines coloring looks fantastic! I love how you added the charms to the die cut, too!

    Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Dawn this stamp is soooo sweet first time I've seen it, love the brilliant colour job too and all the charms, yep it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this colour combo and really sweet image! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Card is amazing! and little girl is CUTE!
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
    Hope to see you again.
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Dawn! Beautiful details ;) Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs from Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring is rockin and so is your card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I do love this one Dawn the image is beautiful, the colours and design look fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.