Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 October 2011

Eyes Down, Look In!! - Crafty Ribbons DT Card

Hi all,
Well, Thursday rolls around once more and that means a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons.  Thanks for all your fabulous entries into our Ribbon and Lace challenge, boy did I have a hard time choosing just three from that lot!! LOL  Anyway, pop over to the challenge blog and have a look who I chose as my top 3 and who Mr Random Org picked as his winner!
So onto our new challenge:
BINGO!
I am sure most of you will know the drill with this one but just in case you don't here's how it works.
Look at the grid below and choose a line, vertical, horizontal or diagonal and make sure you include those elements on your project.  You could of course go the whole hog and use everything but you don't have to!
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is:
and this is the gorgeous prize:
So onto my card then.
 I did actually choose to use everything!
Here you go:
The image is Jelly Pip from Sugar Nellie and she is coloured with Promarkers. I added some glitter to her waistcoat and used glitter brads on the die cut. She is mounted on to one of my fabulous Die Cuts from Susie's Die Cut Dreams Shop (which will be open again very very soon - look out for further details on my blog soon).  The die cut was a pale pink so I used a bright pink ink pad to change the colour. 
The flower and the leaf are handmade following a tutorial at Crafty Ribbons.  Why not stop by and have a look, there are some fab tutorials there. 
The pink polka dot ribbon is from ... yes you guessed it... Crafty Ribbons, one I've had for a while. 
The roses are from my stash.  The punched leaves are inked and clear embossed.  The background paper is embossed and I have brushed it with pink Perfect Pearls. 
The die cut ticket sentiment is from Lynne at Sentiments 4 You and I have added some little green gems to that.  The lace down the left hand side is from Linda The Funkie Junkie's Etsy shop.  The pink button is from my stash.
So there you go then, I think I got everything on the grid, but as I said you don't have to. 
So please try and find the time to enter the challenge - I mean you wouldn't want to miss out on all those fabby flowers now would you.
Back later to add some challenges.
Challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
creative craft world - add a sentiment
Let's Ink It Up - Think Pink
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Ooh this is one very pretty creation Dawn....So love the colours hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ribbon flower Dawn, and such a cute little girl. Remind you of anyone!!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, gorgeous colouring too :)

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is just stunning the image the layout and detail is amazing and just adore your flower hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Dawn, love the ticket
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn.... Love this fabulous creation.... the image is lovely and that ribbon flower is FAB! Must go and try one!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing at Let’s Ink It Up’s *Think Pink* challenge.

    Hugzzz
    Tammy

    If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card and I love your ribbon flower.
    Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn, fab card, just love it and your attention to detail is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn, absolutely love your card and all the pretty details!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is fabulous I love the little ticket sentiment and the mixture of pink and green..

    Thank you for joining us at Lets Ink It Up! If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.