Pages

.

.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Edgeabilities Anyone??

Hi guys,
Just a quick post to ask if anyone wants to buy some Edgeabilities.Hi girlies
I have three sets of Edgeabilities to sell as I doubled up on a recent order without realising.

The sets are:

Classic Scallop
Classic Scallop(Sold)
Classic Bracket
Classic Bracket(sold)

Classic Triple Scallop
Classic Triple Scallop(sold)
They are all brand new, still in their original packaging and I would like £11 for each set.

If anyone is interested, contact me by email or leave me a comment on here and I'll get back to you.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.