Pages

.

.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Midway Reminder - Halloween at Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
HALLOWEEN TILDA
********************
Now you know that I always show you a sneaky peek of my card the day the challenge goes live don't you?  So today is the day I can show you the whole thing!  Bet you're excited now aren't you?? LOL
Just kidding, I'm not really that big headed, honest.  So here you go then, my card for this challenge:
So, the backing paper and wordy DP down the left hand side is from a Summer Driggs collection called Happy Halloween.  My image is called Broom Tilda (don't you just love that name??), colouried with promarkers.  I placed her on one of Susie's fabby die cuts - Oh yes, I said I'd let you all know when Die Cut Dreams was up and running again didn't I?? Well, not long to wait now - the shop will re-open in early November - watch this space for more information!!
Right, back to me card.......
The "Boo" was made from three chipboard letters which were purple - I stamped them all over with black ink and then used clear embossing powder to make them shiny.  There are three coats of embossing powder and they really feel like glass - you'd never know they were chipboard. Hopefully you can see them better in the piccy below.
Now, my spiders, pumpkins, lickle cat, bats and Happy Halloween banner are from a Cuttlebug Folder called creepy crawlies.  I don't have it personally but a dear sweet friend sent me some for my card. (thanks mummy - love ya!!)
The two ticket sentiments are from the lovely Lynne at Sentiments 4 You.
The gorgeous orange batty ribbon and the three pieces of orange spider's web ribbon are - of course - from Crafty Ribbons and you can see their full range of fabulous Halloween Ribbons and buttons here.
So there you have it peeps, my Halloween Tilda card.  Hope you get time to join in the current challenge - click here for all the details.
Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - S for Soon Be Halloween
By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - Halloween
Craft Your Days Away - Halloween colours
Crafting for all seasons - Fall flowers/pumpkins
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
Fussy and Fancy - Fall or Halloween
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Fall Colours
My time to Craft - Black and Orange
Pile it On - 2 or more ribbons
Polka Doodles - Bows and ribbons
Quirky Crafts - Something spooky OR recipe
Sarah Hurley Challenge - Halloween horrors
Simon Says - Halloween or Goth
The ABC challenge - B for Boo

23 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just stunning the detail on this is just fantastic just love this hun,amazing hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer what fangtastic detail there is on this card Dawn, all those wonderful Halloween embellishments and Tilda looks awesome, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Halloween card Dawn, it's gorgeous! Love the great details.

    Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it would be fantastic. Love all the details. The Boo is perfect and the ribbon - welll what can I say.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Dawn....and love all the embellies too hun...

    have a lovely afternoon...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Halloween card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcakes this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Halloween card, I love the ribbon! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge this time round, don't forget to come back and vote this Friday/Saturday, for your favourite!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coloring! Die Cuts! Dry embossing! You got it all. Details are superb. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow hun this is absolutely gorgeous, so many fabulous details to look at, I love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Halloween / Goth challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous Halloween card - I love that ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you kept some white in this, still spooky but remaining cute! great addition to our challenge at the card makin mamas this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWWWWWWWWWW Dawn.... FAB card... love it!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in at Creative Card Crew x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What an amazing amount of detail on this card. Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just lovely Dawn! :)

    Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles, thanks!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect for Halloween! I am in love with your batty ribbon. That is a really fun card. Thank you for joining in the BTC&G birthday blog hop and good luck.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous halloween card.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our Halloween Colours challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card! Love the ribbons and the fab papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is an absolutely stunning card, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the abc b is for boo challenge,

    Vicky dt x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.