.

.

Saturday 26 October 2019

Wicked In Mist!

Hi there.
I would like to show you my latest creation for the current challenge over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook group.

This fantastic image is called Wicked In Mist and you can purchase it at Ching Chou's Etsy store here.
Wicked In Mist Grey Scale Digital Stamp PRINTABLE Coloring image 0
I usually colour with my Polychromo pencils but decided to use my Copics for this one.
Some time back I coloured another of Ching Chou's witch images with the colouring classes at Kit and Clowder so I used that as my inspiration.

Now as I was colouring this image, I just knew that my colours were too bright for the look I was after.  Grrrr, what to do?
💡 - black pencil!!!
So, I went over all my colours with a black pencil and then rubbed over it with my finger.
Tadaaa!  Just what I wanted.

Then for the background I decided to use my Pan Pastels.
So I used five different colours and the colourless blender.
Then using the black pan pastel, I "drew" the trees into the background.
These are already on the image I just went over what was already there.
Lastly I matted the image onto some Kraft card and then added that to the background paper which is from a Lili of the Valley with Raspberry Road Designs pad called Father Knows Best, sadly now unavailable.
So there you go, my little piece of inspiration for the current challenge which is of course Fall/Fall Colours.

Remember also, if you enter the challenge this month, because we are celebrating our 5th Anniversary you will receive the image Dark Moon for free at the end of the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think.
I always read all my comments, (good or bad) and they do mean the world to me.

See you soon.

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've seen this on FB Dawn but just had to pop on here and tell you how fabulous this is girl!!! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back with my blog owner head on!! totally fab card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, amazing colouring and very atmospheric. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, and good luck with your entry Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, spooky card, Helen! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.