Pages

.

.

Friday 25 October 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - Big Pumpkin!

Time for a new challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge.
As you know our challenges are always
ANYTHING GOES
However, we are a colouring challenge so we must see some hand colouring on your projects.  We don't accept digital or pre-coloured images, sorry.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous:
CHING CHOU KUIK
I am sure you know already that I ADORE Ching Chou's images.
For this challenge I chose to use
Big Pumpkin Digital Digi Stamp Instant Download / Halloween image 0
She is so cute isn't she?
So, I coloured her up using my Copics and here she is.
I have never done white hair before so I am really pleased with how this has turned out.

I decided to stick with the traditional pumpkin colours on this one and thought the cat should be grey rather than black.
I decided to add a couple of die cuts to add a bit of interest.
The sentiment is from Claritystamp, one of their fabulous word chains and the backing paper is also from Claritystamp.  This paper is such superb quality, trouble is it is so nice I never want to actually use it. Lol 


I am not really a huge lover of Halloween although I do like to see the little kiddies having a good time trick or treating.  I always have a huge bag of sweets to hand out for all the door knockers!
Mind you, I am thinking of giving it a miss this year.  We will see.

So there you go then, my little piece of inspiration for you.
I do hope you will be able to join in with our challenge and can't wait to see all your fabulous projects.

See you all soon

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Toll gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your card.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colour combo and that image is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..this is really fantastic! I love your coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Dreamfactory Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    Gismo`s kreative Seite
    *Owner* ATC around the world
    *Owner* ATC`s mit Herz
    *DT* Papiria
    *DT* Kreativtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coloring on this delightful witch. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional autumn / Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.