Pages

.

.

Monday 3 November 2014

A little bit of Tattered Lace at Christmas

Hello my lovelies
Hope you have all had a fab weekend?
So time for a new challenge at Through the Purple Haze.
This time the challenge is
Christmas
Our fabulous sponsor is
And the prize will be a die of your choice.
So I got to use the cute little Holly Die and here is what I did with it.
I used my Clarity stamps for the main image and used the Die for round the aperture.
Here is a close up of the die:
and of the image too:
Think I went a bit overboard with the trees and don't like the look of that cliff either!!! Lol
Hey ho.
Challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Sweet card!

    Thank you for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card and great design Dawn.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays. Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous scene and diecut! TFS
    Hugsxx, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Dawn loving the central image also the holly leaf die cut it looks super,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and scene. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft A Scene.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, your Christmas card is so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.