Pages

.

.

Monday 10 November 2014

Little bit of Sassy Studio with Tonic

Hi all
Time for a new challenge at Through the Purple Haze.
This time the challenge is:
Use a Punch or Die
We are lucky to have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:
First up:
who will be offering one of their Tag Dies as the prize.
And secondly:
who will be offering Four images as a prize.
So I got to use the Baroque Oval die from Tonic together with Dark Fairy Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs.
So here is my card:
The background is done with Shaving Foam and Distress Inks.
I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Pencils.
Love how these pencils blend together.

I added glamour dust and turquoise glitter to her wings.
I blended some Peacock Feathers Distress ink around the edges of the die cut.

Here is a close up of her wings.
Challenges:
TTFN


3 comments:

  1. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn that is one very beautiful image and you have coloured wonderfully, love the die cut.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.