Pages

.

.

Monday 17 November 2014

Ribbon/Lace/Twine - Through the Purple Haze

Hello lovelies
Time once again for another challenge over at Through the Purple Haze.
The challenge this time is:
RIBBON/TWINE/LACE
You can use one, two or all three on your creations but we must see at least one of them.
*********
This time our sponsor is the wonderful:
and the prize is:
3 Images from the Store
**********
So I was lucky enough to choose an image called
and here is what I did with her.
The image is coloured with my Promarkers for a change apart from the skin and then I used my Copics - and I am really pleased with how she turned out.

The Papers I have used are from the Snow Princess pads from Nitwits at LOTV. I just love the quality of these papers.
The ribbon is a seam binding from Crafty Ribbons and the lace and twine are from my stash.
The little Happy Birthday envelope is from an Ooh La La CD.
I hope you like my card, and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn that image looks so sassy, great colors and card design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design! Love it!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card...Thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Fabulous card Dawn, I love the image and the colouring... I love seam binding and all the embellishments...
    Thank you for joining in on our first Challenge over at "A Crafty Mess". Good luck and we look forward to seeing you in the future...

    Rhonda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at sister act this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the image and the way you colored her. Thankyou for joining us at Brown Sugar challenges Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Dawn and congratulations on your win at TSC

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Birthday Card. Looks Brilliant.
    Love the Design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card and wonderfull colorcombo! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Bianca XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really fab! I love those LOTV papers too! Thank you for joining us for the final challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card :) Thank you for playing with Craft for the Craig ! Henryka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.