Pages

.

.

Sunday 3 August 2014

Charmed Stamping Blog Candy

Hi lovely peeps.
Oh dear I do seem to be neglecting my blog lately don't I?
What with Baby Shower invites, banners, badges, stickers and Wedding Stationery as well as baby knitting (for a friend) and cross stitch there just aren't enough hours in the day!!
Anyways, I just popped in to tell you about a wee blog candy over at Charmed Stamping. The lovely Regan is giving away a copy of Creative Cardmaking. This copy is issue #42 which has a CD of Saturated Canary images free.  So if you love SC images and want to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous copy then hop on over the Charmed Stamping and join in the fun.
TTFN
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.