Pages

.

.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Crafty Ribbons Birthday Bash!!

Hello lovelies,
Although the Ribbons Team are hosting this challenge we are all joining in.
And why would that be I hear you ask???
Well this is a rather special challenge for two reasons.
Today is our first challenge after our Summer Break and the other reason:
IT'S OUR BLOG BIRTHDAY!!
So we are having a Birthday Celebration.
We have three lovely sponsors with us for this challenge:
The wonderful 
The fabulous
and
The Lovely
***********
So on top of some lovely prizes the Top 3 will also get the chance to be a Guest Designer with us.
Each winner will Guest with a different CR Team.
So let's see those Birthday Creations.
Here is what I made:
I have used the Birthday Bears image from Bugaboo and as you can see I went with the Really Bright theme!!
The image is coloured with my Polychromo Pencils, just for a change.
The splashes in the background are done with a Clarity Stamp which comes as part of a set of Dolphins, really cool.
The gorgeous ribbon is one of the new ones from Crafty Ribbons - isn't it fabulous?
So peeps, I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.