Pages

.

.

Friday 15 August 2014

Feeling Sprite-ly!

Hello all
Well, it feels like ages since I have been here.
I am so sorry for not posting more regularly but I promise to try and do better from now on!!
So today I have popped by to show you a card I made featuring one of the gorgeous Aurora Wings Sprites.
This one is called Snapdragon Sprite and is just one of the many Sprite images you can find in the Aurora Wings Etsy store.
So here you go then:
I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Pencils, love how these pencils blend.
I have also added some glitter to the little dragon's wings, not sure you can see it though.
The backing papers are from Lili of the Valley pad called Bonnets & Bow Ties.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid and Sweet Lilac Flowers and the cute polka dot ribbon is a new one from Crafty Ribbons.
So I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. As someone who is a basic colourist looking at this is amazing. I love the way you've put the pink in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring on your Sprite, Dawn and I love the turned up edge and gorgeous flower spray. thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming card, Dawn! I love the way you colored the Snapdragon Sprite with yellow and pink - so beautiful! The design is gorgeous and the embellishments are perfect. Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' Sprite Delight challenge. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and very good colourd thanks for joining us at brown sugar and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little sprite is just adorable and your colouring is fabulous - love the two-tone petals :-)
    Really pretty card design and the folded up corner is a great idea :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.