Pages

.

.

Friday 29 August 2014

Under the Sea

Hi all,
I am so sorry I haven't been here yet again.
The only post I have put up recently is the DT post for Crafty Ribbons latest challenge. Me Bad!!
Talking of Crafty Ribbons - have you seen their latest challenge???
It's our blog birthday so we are having a bit of a bash.
All the DT girls have joined in for this one and there are some fabulous prizes.
Nice easy challenge - Anything Birthday - how easy is that??
Why not pop over to the challenge blog and have a look and even join in - you never know do you???

So on to my card for today.
This is another image from Aurora Wings - this one is called Ribbon Mermaid.
I have coloured this with my Copics for a change.
I am really pleased with how the skin came out on here - I think my colouring classes may just be paying off!! Lol
The two die cut shapes were made on my Silhouette and then brushed with Distress Ink to try and make it look like waves??
The gorgeous pin is one of my lovely friend Mandy's at A Sprinkling of Glitter and the dotty ribbon is a new one from Crafty Ribbons.  The sentiment is a KaiserCraft stamp which I've had for ages. The gorgeous flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
So there you go folks.
Going to enter this into:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love those colours too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Dawn! Love the monochromatic color scheme and lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our Under the Sea Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely looking card in stunning colours. Great work! Thanks for playing with us over at AUD sentiments this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, gorgeous coloring, thank you for joining us at crafty girls challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring in a lovely color scheme, Dawn. Love the monochromatic approach. So classy. Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' "Under the Sea" challenge. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mermaid image and beautiful colours, Fab card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.