Pages

.

.

Thursday 24 July 2014

Anything Goes with Ribbon

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So that means you can go wild and do whatever takes your fancy.
So long as there is some ribbon on there somewhere the world, as they say, is your oyster.
So here is my offering for this week:
This is another gorgeous Saturated Canary image called Smokin Hot!
She is coloured with Spectrum Noir Prismacolour pencils.
I am really pleased with how she turned out.
The card is for one of my daughter's friends for her birthday.
She is blonde and has a lovely figure.  My daughter chose the image and I think she is perfect.
The lady in question also makes her own cakes so I thought the sentiment was quite apt.
It is one I had in my stash so can't remember where it is from, sorry.
All the gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
All the lush polka dot ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons and you can find it here and here.
So there you go folks.
I can tell you that the recipient was chuffed to bits with the card.
Happy Crafty Kitten!!! Lol
Challenges:

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your bright fun card sweetie and many thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    Good luck !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Dawn, great image, thanks for joining us at scrappers delights. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colour palette.The layout looks great and super work with the pencils.Totally scrumptious.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Dawn love that image she is a beauty, the design and colours are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.