Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Special Easter Event - Day 3

Hi all
I hope you are enjoying our little Easter Egg-stravaganza!
Today is Easter Sunday - I hope you are being good with your Easter Eggs and haven't eaten them all at once?? Lol
So our sponsor for today is
 
 Prize 3 digi images
So here is my little bit of inspiration for you today.
I have used this fabulous image called Hidden.
I have had this image for ages and it is only the second time I have used it! Me bad!!
Image is coloured with my polychromos and I have added some glamour dust to the sparkly bits.
The background paper is from a DCWV pad called Linen Closet.
The fabulous turquoise ribbon is one of the Zipper ribbons in the Summer Breeze collection at Crafty Ribbons
Finally I have used another of those fabulous embellishments from Kay at Karlas Kreative Korner on Etsy
So there you go then.
Remember to stop by the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Blog to add your name to the linky.
You might just win three fabulous images from Stamping Boutique.
See you tomorrow for our fabulous Bunny Hop

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.