Pages

.

.

Monday 21 April 2014

COME AND JOIN OUR BUNNY HOP!!

Well folks it is our final day of our Special Easter Event and today we thought we would finish with a Bunny Hop.
Todays sponsor is our very own fabulous 
the prize is a voucher to spend on their website.
So here is my inspiration for today.
For my card today I have used just ribbons (oh and the little charm)
These ribbons are from the Pirate Ribbons collection. The black one is skulls and the Blue one is Aye Aye Captain.
I went for a variation on Iris folding for this card.
The ribbons are not folded just used in the same way that the iris papers would be used.
I used a little bit of red ribbon for the flag on the top of the boat.
I think this is a perfect birthday card for a little boy.
I decided not to add a sentiment so that it can be used for any occasion.

Today's showcase of ribbons also includes a Bunny Hop, so if you have just popped by to say hello and would like to join in with the hop you will need to start at the very beginning which is on the
Hop around the DT blogs in the order they are listed and leave them a comment. While you are hopping around please watch out for the lovely little bunny/bunnies which is hiding away and make a note of whose blog they are on so that when you return  to the inspiration blog you can Link up with your name and which blog you saw the Bunny or Bunnies.....GOOD LUCK, 
If you get lost along the way just click HERE to take you back to the beginning

DAWN - You are here
Good luck to you all.
I hope you have all enjoyed our little Easter Event.
See you soon.
xxx

17 comments:

  1. Now that is very clever indeed you crafty kitten you! I love it! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dawn..fab design, looks brill, Happy Easter x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Dawn - love how you have used the ribbon for the sail. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful use of gorgeous ribbon...genius!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a novel idea! I would have never thought about it myself. The boat seems ready to sail. Love the ribbons and their use.
    Pretty charm too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous project with all those lovely ribbons!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant take on 'Iris folding'.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card really caught my eye. You are one talented lady! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you have done your iris folding with ribbons, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, what a fab way to use ribbon
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love the design.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Dawn, I think the ribbon looks much nicer than paper in this iris effect card.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever use of the ribbon - I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! What a lovely idea to use ribbon for iris folding. I used to do a lot of iris folding and then got sidetracked with other styles and colouring images and sadly I have not done an iris fold in ages. I love yours and it makes me want to dust off all my iris folding papers - or I could even use ribbon as you did! Thank you for the inspiration! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh that is so clever, love how you've used the ribbon.Fabulous.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun way to display these fun ribbons, Dawn!?! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.