Pages

.

.

Saturday 19 April 2014

Special Easter Event - Day 2

Hello again lovely peeps.
Well did you get into the garden yesterday?
Didn't it turn out to be a beautiful day?
I spent two hours getting all my ironing done whilst enjoying the sunshine, a much more user friendly way of doing the ironing I think! Lol
Anyway, I digress.
Today is Day 2 of our Special Easter Event at Crafty Ribbons.
Today our sponsor is the fabulous
BUGABOO
prize...7 images of winners choice
I love Bugaboo images - there always seems to be an image that's just right for whatever occasion you are making for don't you think?
Right then, so here is my little bit of inspiration for you today.
I have chosen to use one of the gorgeous Sun Bonnet range 'cos I love 'em.
The image is coloured with my Polychromo pencils and the gorgeous background paper is from one of the gorgeous Raspberry Road at Lili of the Valley pads called Timeless Victorian.
If you don't already have any you should go take a look as the quality of these papers is, I think, second to none and what's more their delivery is first class too.
The beautiful lilac ribbon is one of the Seam Binding range at Crafty Ribbons, so versatile and in so many gorgeous colours too.
Finally that gorgeous butterfly is one of several I purchased recently from a lovely lady called Kay on Etsy, they are truly beautiful and I will definitely be buying some more in the future.
So there you go then.
Make sure to stop by the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog and add your name to the Linky there to be in with a chance of winning that prize of 7 fabulous Bugaboo images.
See you all tomorrow.
TTFN
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your monochrome lilac card, it is so pretty!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.