Pages

.

.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Flower Power at Crafty Ribbons

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
And this week the theme is
FLOWER POWER
and has been chosen by me! :-)
So long as your creation fulfils the challenge you can make whatever you like, cards, layouts, altered items, take your pick and have fun.
So here is my offering for this week:
The flowers on this card were stamped using a hand made stamp.
I discovered this new to me idea at one of Maria Simms' Clarity workshops.
Too detailed to go into the ins and outs of how we made it but suffice to say the actual flower is a Clarity Stamp and the colours are chosen by me.
Here is a close up of the stamped flower.
The sentiment is also a Clarity Stamp.
and the gorgeous yellow ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and you can find that here
I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.