Pages

.

.

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Live and Love Crafts - 1 Year Celebrations

Ok Ok, so it's nearly draw time!!
Well, I've only just spotted this and I am sure I'm not the only one who nearly didn't see it in time!!
So, just in case I'm not the only one who goes round with me eyes shut........

On June the 25th LLC is turning one year old, and this of course calls for a celebration.

From June 22nd - June 25th there will be a special Birthday Blog Hop, where you'll find tonnes of inspiration from the LLC DT Members, both current, past and future members....
Of course, there'll be some fabulous prizes as well! 

Already they're kicking off with a 1 year Blog Birthday Candy and this is what you can win:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn, wow how fab is this, thanks for the nudge hun.
    Hope you're well and enjoying some sunshine.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.