Pages

.

.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Baubles at CCC

Hi all,
Sunday again and that means time for another of our little challenges at the Christmas Card Club.
This time the challenge was set by Kerry and she chose:
BAUBLES
I have used just one Bauble and this is a collage bauble from Clarity Stamp.
So here you go then:
I stamped it once as a complete bauble in Versafine Vintage Sepia and then three more times and cut bits out to decoupage it.
I haven't added any colour just Glamour Dust to make it sparkle although I'm not sure you can quite see it here.
Side view for you so that you can hopefully see the decoupage a bit better.
The backing paper is from Nitwits at Lili of the Valley and the pad is called Krafty Christmas.
The ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons. I'm not sure they still do this exact one but they have soooo many to choose from you're bound to find something that you like.
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn what a lovely stamp ...havnt seen that one and it really makes a spectacular decoupage....love the sepia just georgeous....hugs Margaret xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn
    Fabulous card... Love the image....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is lovely Dawn. Like the monotone and the layering of the ornament. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card, Dawn. Glad I'm not the only one with just one ball! LOL
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a great image and I love sepia tones. Brilliant idea to layer it like this.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully crafted, Dawn - love the way you've decoupaged - I've often admired that stamp and still have it on my wish list - lovely card for Kerry's CCC challenge and thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely, elegant looking card. Loving the sepia and the 3D effect. That really is a gorgeous ornament stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this stamp hun gorgeous card!! huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant Dawn!! The sepia tones are gorgeous. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Dawn, what a lovely stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn, this is fabulous, love the colours, gives it a real vintage feel and the bauble is super. I've got a lot of catching up to do with my Christmas cards.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Dawnie. Just want to say what a beautiful card this is and love that stamp!!!. I am so sorry I have not been around in a long time but just want to thank you for your continued support at the CCC. I know that you worry about not participating a great deal this year but maybe we can both make a pact for lots of Christmas card making in 2014 hey chick!!!!. Big hugs darlin xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.