Pages

.

.

Sunday 2 June 2013

Father Christmas dropping in at the Christmas Card Club

Hi all,
Just a quickie today.
It was Margaret's turn to choose the theme for the Christmas Card Club this time and she chose:
FATHER CHRISTMAS
Now I didn't think I was gonna have time to do this challenge but then thought, that's not really fair of me.
So, I cheated a little and used some ready made little cards from one of my Ooh La La CD's entitled Quick Makes for Christmas.
So here you go then:
And here is a close up of one of them.
Well, I figured you can never have enough tags can you??

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great CD to have when I think that will probably be all of us at one time or another. Great cards Dawn. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dawn thanks for joining in....don't you just love those ohlala discs....I love them!...and come Christmas those tags will be an extra bonus....lovely. hugs Margaret xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - what a gorgeous Santa! Beautiful paper too. Hope you're having a good weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Dawn. Looks like you made a few so you'll be welland truly ready this Christmas. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the thing we need the second most is tags...so well done! Great Father Christmas image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gorgeous crimbo creations I love the trad colours, lovely Santa..



    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute Dawn and will make great tags. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Dawn I'm playing catch up!!! huggles hun Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.