Pages

.

.

Thursday 13 June 2013

Anything Goes with Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
***
Remember that the challenges are weekly now so, less time to enter but more challenges to join in with so more prizes!! Yaaaayyyy!!
***
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
*****
Just before I tell you about the new challenge I just need to mention a small change in our rules. 
From this challenge onwards you will only be able to enter a total of 5 times.
Please do not enter more than this as they will be deleted.
*****
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Bonnie and is everyone's favourite:
ANYTHING GOES - WITH RIBBON
So you can make anything you like so long as your creation has ribbon on it somewhere.
And here is the prize on offer this time:
So here is my project for this challenge:
The basis of this card was in a free pack that came with my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.
It's all from Hunkydory Crafts and so pretty.
The only thing I added that wasn't included was the fabulous seam binding ribbon down the side which is of course, from Crafty Ribbons.
So this is going to be my Mother in Law's birthday card, I hope she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Card is so pretty Dawn its really lovely huggles hun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So very pretty, Dawn!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.