Pages

.

.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Tri-fold Card for CCC

Hi all,
Well it is Sunday and that means it is time to post my next card for the Christmas Card Club.
This time the lovel Debi has chosen the theme of a tri-fold card.
Debi, I hope this is what you had in mind hunni.
I used a piece of cream A4 card and used my Crafter's Companion card folder board (yeah, I know that's not the right name!! LOL) to make a tri-fold card.

The backing papers are from the Nitwits selection at Lili of the Valley.
They are fabulous quality and sucvh gorgeous colours.
I have used four Clarity Stamps on this card. The little corner stamp on the front, the sentiment, the little star and the sentiment on the inside flap.

I will try and pop back later with a pic of the inside.
Hope you likey.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Love this Dawn, gorgeous Christmas card. Hope you have a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Dawn, this is such wonderful card..I do likey!! What fabulous stamps, & such rich colours. Thank you for making this lovely card. Also you present your cards so beautifully! Certinly enhances to the look too. I must wngle something!! Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    Fabby card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Dawn I love your use of stamps. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby Crimbo Card. Have a great Sunday Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dawn, love all your stamping. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Dawn its lovely Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great so far...I love the sentiment and the warm country red.

    Can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the papers, such a rich yummy red! Love the Clarity stamps you've used too! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is a beautiful card Dawnie!!!! those stamps are gorgeous honey. I love the Nit Wits papers too. See I think we all worried about this challenge for nothing and everyone's styles have been so different. Big hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dawn, wonderful card hun, love the swirly sentiment. I'm late again!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn this is gorgeous I love the tri fold card the colours and design are perfect. I have just started to reply to all the lovely comments I have received and seeing all the beautiful creations around I have started to do some colouring, Dawn I want to thank you for being there for me.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's fab Dawn. I like the simple elegant colour combo. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! This is utterly fab, Dawn, A classy festive card!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is there not to likey hun, gorgeous.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.