Pages

.

.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Anything Goes with Ribbon!!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
Here is the prize that is on offer today:

So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used this sweet little image from Sugar Nellie called Web-Knitter. 
How apt for these fabulous new Knitting/Sewing ribbons and buttons from Crafty Ribbons.
Don't you just love that tape measure ribbon at the bottom??
These ribbons and buttons all come in the same colour ways and you can see them all here at Crafty Ribbons. Plus there are a variety of sentiment ribbons like this one too.
I have to be honest and say I pinched the idea for the rolled up tape from my teamie Carol. Thanks for the inspiration sweetie! "Smiles"
So why not add a bit of ribbon to your next creation and enter it into our Anything Goes challenge over at Crafty Ribbons - go on - you know you want to! LOL


5 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn what a brilliant card. The ribbon and image together are just perfect. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn,love the sweet image and the way you used the tape measure ribbon at the bottom..Lovely colours too...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Dawn, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday my friend, hope all is well. Off on a marathon catch up with commenting as I know I have been bad.
    Gorgeous card and love that ribbon. Cute image too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.