Pages

.

.

Friday 8 February 2013

Knit and Sew Ribbons

Good afternoon one and all.
Just popped in to let you know about the fabulous new ribbons over at Crafty Ribbons.

They are all themed on knitting and sewing and let me tell you that they are FAB-U-LOUS Darling!!!
Here is just one little project I did today:
This is one of the button boxes you can get from Crafty Ribbons and I have used two different new ribbons on here.
You will see the wide "knit" ribbon - used three pieces of this around the box and the cut button ribbon too, which is under those little buttons - I used the same colour buttons as is on the ribbon.  I also made the little handle on the box from the same ribbon.
Now not only are there all these fabulous new ribbons there are also new buttons too.
Why not pop over to Crafty Ribbons and have a look at all the fabulous designs and colours.
You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.