Pages

.

.

Sunday 10 February 2013

It's Only Words.........

Hello all,
Well it's Sunday and that means it is time for the next Christmas Card Club challenge.
This time the theme has been set by ..............
ME!!
So this time I decided I only wanted the girls to use Words.
Just words, no images, just words.
Obviously they can still use embellishments but the main feature of the card must be the words.
So here is my card:
So for this card I have used my Spellbinders Nestabilities.
I have inked the one at the back with Broken China TH Distress Ink.
The smaller one on the top I have just inked the edges the same way.
The fabulous sentiment is from Clarity Stamps.
Have you seen that Clarity Stamps is going to have it's own challenge blog????
Soooooo exciting!!
Click on the link in my sidebar and get signed up ready for when they start!!
That gorgeous snowflake stamp is also a Clarity Stamp and I have embossed it with WOW embossing glitter in Blue Blast.
I'm really chuffed with how this came out.
Hope you like it.
If you would like to become a member of the Christmas Card Club and get a headstart on your Christmas Cards then just drop me an email.
Challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Great challenge Dawn. Your card is brill and I'm lovin how you've used the distress ink. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn and a great challenge - got me thinking outside the box! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good challenge Dawn and not sure if mine fit the challenge but its my first one LOL and hopefully I pick it up as we go huggles hun gorgeous cards xxx Sue J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn!!! that blue embossing glitter is lush. Lovely sentiment too. Thank you the awesome challenge darl. Big hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge Dawn and for sharing your card which is lovely. I like how you've shaded the nestie shapes and the gentle sparkle of the snowflakes. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Dawn
    Fabulous challenge.... Loe your sentiment..... And wow powder.... Gorgeous...

    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great challenge theme. Love the distressed blue shadowing on your sentiment dies. Those glittered snowflakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a super challenge, Dawn. Your card is beautiful - I love the shapes of the die cut labels. I'm not sure about it entering my CHNC 111 no snow, because snowflakes are snow (sorry, but did say no snowflakes, so I suppose I need to be fair to others), but you could enter it into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge Dawn really made me work! love your colour combo ...and perfect focal point .....hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Dawn, Love the layout and boy do those snowflakes sparkle!
    Mine is a bit late as usual, just putting it on now hun.
    Snowing like mad here so got plenty of snowflakes here too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charming, beautiful design Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    cardsbyladyanne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really wonderful choice of challenge this time Dawn, thank you I enjoyed working on my cards.

    Your card is just divine! So elegant! Love that shape & such a lovely blue.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is soooo pretty great way to use the nestie shapes & fab colours too..do I NEED this Clarity stamp? lol lovely work.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.