Pages

.

.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Button it Up at Crafty Ribbons

Oh blast!!
I am so late with this post - totally went out of my head!!!
Well the latest challenge over at Crafty Ribbons is being hosted by the lovely Lorraine and the theme is:
BUTTON IT UP!
So that means we want to see you use buttons on your creations this time.
And because the challenge is about ribbons, just look at the fabulous prize on offer:
3 button boxes
(contents may vary)
***********
Here is my card for this challenge:
I have used the gorgeous Fancy SB Sew image from Bugaboo - I love these cute images and this one lends itself so beautifully to these fabulous new ribbons and buttons from Crafty Ribbons.
The new ribbons all have a knitting or sewing theme and follow certain colours.  The buttons follow the same colour scheme too so work beautifully together.
I have used some gold wire to follow the thread on the image and I'm really pleased with how it looks.  What do you think??

5 comments:

  1. I love the gold wire, it's very original!!!! Your card is beautiful, love the colours! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is cute Dawn lovely fresh colours great ribbon, fab idea the gold wire..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely card.
    The papers and colour combo are fab.

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear I have been naughty, I can't believe how many of your gorgeous creations I have missed, please forgive me.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.