Pages

.

.

Thursday 3 January 2013

New Beginnings at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
And a Very Happy New Year to one and all.
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by the lovely Carol and the theme is:
NEW BEGINNINGS
So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used Farewell Tilda and coloured her with my Copics. The background is PanPastels.
The two beautiful ribbons across the middle are of course from Crafty Ribbons.
The background paper is from one of those gorgeous Lili of the Valley pads called Petal Fresh and I have used one of my PATP's.

 The lovely circular sentiment is from my good friend Lynne - I miss your sentiments hunni!!

So there you go folks, my New Beginnings card.
Here is the fab prize you could win this time:
Baby ribbon collection, exclusive to Crafty Ribbons
Trust me they are twice as cute IRL!!
And don't forget that there is still a sale on at Crafty Ribbons - 50 different packs of ribbon all at a cost of £1.
Don't miss out - when they're gone, they're gone!!



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card my dear^_^
    Happy new year^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet card Dawn - love the image and soft blue tones. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Dawn!!! Love the little hidden star and gorgeous ribbon! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn wow this is just flabby I just love this image and your card is lovely.....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Dawn. This is one amazing and very beautifully creation, I love that round the page punch and the inner frame, the design and Tilda are awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, this is super. I love the frame and the image is soo sweet. Love the butterfly on the sentiment too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn,
    bad blogger alert. I am so sorry I haven't been here for a while. Beautiful creation as ever hun. Did I mention that I love your new blog design. Happy New Year.

    big hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.