Pages

.

.

Monday 21 January 2013

It's Wheely Good at OLL

Hello bloggy friends.  Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Firstly, please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!

So, onto the next challenge and this time it is:
WHEELY GOOD!
So that means, whatever your creation is we need to see wheels of some sort on it please.
*******************
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
This image from the Merry Christmas folder is from the new CD from Ooh La La Creations.
Look out for the new show on Create and Craft on January 27th with Hayley West.
I have used backing papers, ribbons and bows from the new CD which is called Yesterday's Memories.

I'm not sure you can see it but I have added glamour dust to the tree and stars on this image to add a wee bit of sparkle.
***********************
If you have never used an Ooh La La CD before then believe me when I say you probably wouldn't need anything else because everything you require is on the CD.  So if you do have a spare minute then pop along to the store and have a look at what is on offer.  If you want to try before you buy there are plenty of freebies on offer too, just to get a taster so to speak.
******************
Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Ooh that's lovely, looks just like the weather outside. Fab card and thanks for playing at WW too. I have a little candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. oMG Dawn!!!! This is so elegant!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn I am loving the greetings papers on the new CD and they look fab on this card.
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous and such wonderful details too hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.