Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 January 2013

Boop Boop bee Doop!!

Hi all,
Just popped in to show you a commission card I made recently.
My brief was Betty Boop and Pink for a 16th Card.
So here you go then
I found a picture of Betty Boop that I liked and chose all the other bits to match.
The fabulous pink lace is available here at Crafty Ribbons.
Now be warned there are loads of colours to choose from so if you decide to go have a look, best remember your purse!! LOL
Those gorgeous little resin roses are from Teresa at My Crafty Heart

The wording is printed on my computer.  The little butterfly and the flourish I bought from an ebay seller but I can't for the life of me remember who! Sorry. I just used my copics to change the colour to match my card.
The little charms are from my stash.

All those gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid who have such a fabulous selection of flowers to choose from I always come away with more than I went for!! LOL  Never be rich me!
So there you have it then.  
Thanks for stopping by.
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous darling !! so sassy I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Hun,this is stunning love betty,and bet they loved this card as I know I would just brilliant sweetie,love the colours too love these stepper cards but I am so thick I just cant for the life of me,make them,even worse since my accident,just cant get it into my brain,for some reason,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn!!!! Love the flowers and the amazing image! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dawn just had to comment I love Betty Boop ! She is just gorgeous !! Love the dies in brown ! Gorgeous creation ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer Dawn some young lady is going to be over the moon with this stunning card, I love that image also those ribbons and the card fold, excellent card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunnin!
    I have never made anything except a square or rectanglular card...Boring, I know!

    Your is fabulous. Shw will love this one for sure! I love the pink and the brown together...especially the brown die cuts. That florish down in the bootom left is a gorgeous die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.