Pages

.

.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Anything Goes with Ribbon at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Lorraine:
The theme this time is:
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
From now on every other challenge will be an Anything goes challenge but the only rule is you MUST use ribbon!
*************
Just look at this fabulous prize too:
So here is my project for this challenge:
I have one of the Miss Anya Garland stamps from The Greeting Farm and coloured her with my Faber Castell Pencils.
The die cut is one of my nestabilities - don't use these nearly enough!!
Here's a close up of the image.  Those gorgeous flowers on the left are all from Wild Orchid
The Heart die cut is a Doohickey (thanks Liz, MWAH)
The buttons are all from Crafty Ribbons
The two pins are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts
The sentiment is one I have had in my stash for ages.
The gorgeous papers are from one of the Nitwits range at Lili of the Valley called Bonnets and Bow Ties. (You should pay a visit because they have just bought out five new pads - gorge!!)
So folks there you have it.
I hope you get time to join in with our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge.
TTFN
xxx
Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so pretty <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is so pretty! I love all the little details! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm happy to have found yours!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super adorable!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous hun huggles Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! She is stunning and your flowers are beautiful.

    Thanks for getting girly with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that cluster of flowers! Gorgeous! And I love all the little details - the pin, buttons, sparkle...super sweet. I'm so glad you could play with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image. the pink and blues are sweet! Thanks for sharing at LRS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute and I love the fabulous design and details. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the coloring and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, love the flowers and buttons. Tank you for joining us at ABC Challenges this week. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Dawn this is a beauty for sure, that image is gorgeous, that flower display as well as the papers and colours look stunning.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet & adorable card, that image is just too cute! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (valentine) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card... Love that sweet image and you have coloured her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.