Pages

.

.

Thursday 6 December 2012

New challenge and Day 6 Advent Event

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by Tessa en Anke
ADD A LABEL/TAG ON YOUR CREATION
It is also Day 6 of our Advent Event over on the Inspiration Blog.
So my project today fits both the challenge and the Advent Event:
Today we are featuring 
A DAY FOR DAISIES
A £12 voucher is up for grabs today!!
and for my card I have used one of their fabulous images called
Holiday Mail!
Isn't it cute??
The image is coloured with my Copics and the background is done with Pan Pastels.
The Tag is one I bought from the Hobbycraft Event at the NEC in November.
The background is done with Pan Pastels and the stamps are from Indigo Blu.
The Magnolia berries are also an NEC purchase
Here's a couple of close ups:
So why not stop by the Inspiration blog and have a look at the rest of the DT projects.
I hope you will have the time to join in with our new challenge at the Crafty Ribbons Blog too this fortnight.
I know you'll be a bit busy but think of those scrummy ribbon prizes!!

Now just before I go, yesterday we featured Sassy Cheryl's Digis.
Sassy Cheryl's Digi's
I totally forgot I was making a card for yesterday and so have added it here to show you today.
So, I have used one of Sassy Cheryl's Digis and I know just who I'm sending this card to!! LOL
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and the sentiment is done on the computer.
The gorgeous sentiment ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.
The papers are from a First Edition pad called Stocking Fillers.
Here's a little close up for you.
So, sorry it is a bit late.
But don't worry, you still have time to add your name to the linky as they all stay open until Christmas Day which is the last day of the Event!!
So off you pop and get joining in.  There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs and you wouldn't want to miss out now would you???



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Card Dawn!!!! Love the images and your sweet colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just wonderful and the images beautifully coloured^_^
    All soooo gorgeous and funny^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.