Pages

.

.

Thursday 20 December 2012

Blue and Green at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
Here is the fabulous prize you could win:
This time the challenge is:
BLUE AND GREEN
Now I know they say they should never be seen together but I actually quite like this colour combo.
So here is my project for this challenge:
I've used a Sugar Nellie image called Gingerbread for my card and coloured her with my Copics.

The backing papers are from a First Edition pad called Stocking Fillers.
And of course the fabulous ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
And don't forget folks we are still running our Christmas Advent Event over on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog.  You can still join in with all the fun as all the Linky's are open until 25th December and winners will be announced on 2nd January 2013.
I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas.
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn, Thanks for all your lovely comments throughout the year and I wish you a very Happy Christmas and A Happy New Year.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, the image is so cute and the layout is fantastic. Have a wonderful christmas and all the best for 2013.
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Dawn, love the colour combo, that image is so sweet and the rosette detail is just perfect!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the blues and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are always so lovely! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday and have a New Year filled with inspiration, laughter, and love!
    Best,
    ♥Sharon
    Plumrose Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.